Husqvarna Grey Paint Match

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freudianfloyd

Clinically Diagnosed with CAD
Reaction score
Has anybody found a grey rattle can paint that closely matches the grey Husqvarna uses on their bars? I have a few rough looking ones that I want to repaint but want the color to look good.

Thanks

Home Depot and Lowe’s rustoleum farm equipment paint is almost as expensive as the husky gray oem rattle can. What’s the difference, why is this paint so expensive. Is this spray paint epoxy paint in a can? I used epoxy paint before were going to need extra nozzles. If we don’t use up the whole can the nozzles clog even if we turn the cab upside down and clear them.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Ol...ay-Enamel-Spray-Paint-6-Pack-280133/206269504

We can touch up the used bars using the cheaper gray paint then add the “ Husqvarna” stencil then clear paint it so it lasts longer. I’d use the better paint on the clutch covers.

My bad, life before that first coffee, six cans your right. Thanks.

Six cans is a lot of paint. Of course like you I purchased the oem husky orange and the oem Stihl orange/white paint. I need the gray for the clutch covers and bars.

Latest posts

Back