Chinese orders delayed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the holiday... They will be back in business on the 10th. Everything shuts down for this holiday. Nothing will move til then... But yes, Lysol parts and burn package is top notch advise.
How long do the holidays last in China? I remember them talking about the Chinese New Year a couple of weeks ago...

How long do the holidays last in China? I remember them talking about the Chinese New Year a couple of weeks ago...
It must be "Chinese New Year Parade. February 8, 2020. Today, the San Francisco Chinese New Year Festival and Parade is the largest celebration of its kind in the world, ..."
OK, that could be holding up lots of things... California tends to do that.

I checked the tracking on my purchases today and it looks like there's no movement. Not complaining, just noticing, don't need the parts that bad anyway..

If they are using China Post it's normal: expect the tracking to show no movement at all even as you are opening the package in your workshop. Post your jokes about Post Office employees here.
If possible always ask the seller in China to use Orange Connex for small packages and DHL for large ones.

What holiday are you talking about? Just curiuos.
It's the spring festival. In China it is a very important holiday. The entire country seemingly shuts down for 2-3 weeks. I just talked to them about a crankshaft they shorted me on a saw kit and they said they would be back on the 10th.

It’s obviously way worse than they are letting on. You don’t lock down mega-cities and build emergency hospitals with thousands of beds for a disease that has only killed a few hundred people and required the hospitalization of a few thousand.

I suspect that if you multiply the reported numbers by a factor of twenty that they would be closer to the truth.

It's the spring festival. In China it is a very important holiday. The entire country seemingly shuts down for 2-3 weeks. I just talked to them about a crankshaft they shorted me on a saw kit and they said they would be back on the 10th.
Yep, I noticed that on a purchase I was gonna make that they would be away for a while...

Latest posts

Back