Where to Buy Cannon Guide Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was on Cannons' website and chose this guide bar:
CSB-S1-24-50-DL-3 - DuraLite, Replaceable Sprocket Tip, S1 Mount, 24 Inches, .050 Gauge, 3/8 Pitch, 84 Drive Links

Seems there is no place in the U.S. to buy it?

Baileys is listed on the Cannon website, but no Cannon bars are listed on the Cannon website.

Does anyone know where I can buy one?

I was on Cannons' website and chose this guide bar:
CSB-S1-24-50-DL-3 - DuraLite, Replaceable Sprocket Tip, S1 Mount, 24 Inches, .050 Gauge, 3/8 Pitch, 84 Drive Links

Seems there is no place in the U.S. to buy it?

Baileys is listed on the Cannon website, but no Cannon bars are listed on the Cannon website.

Does anyone know where I can buy one?
@Definitive Dave

Another place is Madsen’s they keep Cannon in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madsen's Shop and Supply Inc

1408 S, Gold St#2
Centralia, WA 98531
(360) 736-1336

Yep, Madsens would be a Great place to check, Awesome crew to deal with, one of my Favorite Toy Stores;):numberone:

Doug :cheers:

So I have not heard from Definitive Dave
I assume he does not come here often?

Can anyone give me contact info for him outside of this forum?
Does he have a website?

so Dave in not answering me.
Anywhere else to get a Cannon bar in the US?

I love living next to Madsens…. I usually can't say that name around here but it was already mentioned 3 times in this thread so :)

I love living next to Madsens…. I usually can't say that name around here but it was already mentioned 3 times in this thread so :)

They’re great guys and a great family run store, the old Dodge inside with the stove are a cool touch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone have contact info for Definite Dave other that a PM from here or an email from his website?
If someone knows him personally, would you consider letting him know that I want to buy a Cannon bar?

PM returned
If you have this one
I will take it

I need payment details please

Back