Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought an early model Stihl 028 AV. The one with 42mm top end and a metal fuel tank.
( It also has a chain brake and heated handles)
Any documentation that covers this early version would be greatly appreciated.

Hi again - I'm looking for an IPL and service manual for the Stihl HS81T, and the IPL and service manual for the KM 131R

If possible, is there an IPL and service manual for the Kombi attachments? I'd like one of each for the FS-KM straight shaft string trimmer, HL-KM articulating hedger, and the HT-KM pole pruner.

Thanks!

Hi again - I'm looking for an IPL and service manual for the Stihl HS81T, and the IPL and service manual for the KM 131R

If possible, is there an IPL and service manual for the Kombi attachments? I'd like one of each for the FS-KM straight shaft string trimmer, HL-KM articulating hedger, and the HT-KM pole pruner.

Thanks!
Check your inbox

Anyone have an IPL for a Stihl 08S? I need a part number for the fuel tank vent. Also I haven't been able to find the serial number stamped on it. It has a hand guard, but no chain break. Would like to know how old it is?

Back