Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I use, and for $1.00 each it's hard to beat the price.
1ecc08b8188cc8f2b37e7917f30c77cc.jpg

Steve Sidwell

J J I have the same problem with my tools but mine always manage to end up on the left side.

LOL, the only problem I see is the ending up on the LEFT side, someone must be a southpaw. LOL

My tools end up on right side primarily, but a couple seldom needed wrenches keep to the left out of respect. LOL

:)

Wheel, I went back and looked at your tool layout and I have to tell you that you will have some problems getting the saw together, in fact it can't be done. You have no HAMMER
Oh there’s plenty of hammers and brass/aluminum drifts at my disposal. ;)
F82ACB99-D3D3-4C83-9DBD-470DFF3DFEF3.jpeg

Thanks for the kind remarks guys, that makes these projects even more enjoyable, I’m meeting a lot of great and very knowledgeable people on here.

The pictures are taken with my iPhone XS Max and my workbench is very well lit, I have two fixtures with eight T5HO bulbs each. They are essentially grow light fixtures but I repurposed them lol. As far as cleaners I use goof off to remove sap and pitch stains. Simple Green is my go to cleaner because it’s not as harsh on the finish as Super Clean which will eat paint and even metal if you leave it on too long. In fact I’ve used super clean at work to get aluminum off of end mills so I don’t dare let anything that is made of a nonferrous metal soak in it.

Time to fire up the blaze king in the shop and clean parts! stay tuned...

This is what I use, and for $1.00 each it's hard to beat the price.
1ecc08b8188cc8f2b37e7917f30c77cc.jpg

Steve Sidwell

IMHO, "LA totally Awesome" is just that, totally awesome stuff. It will take the black streaks from your camper or cargo trailer by just spraying them and wash. Takes the pollen residue off the rubber roofs also. I use a lot of it in many different places!

Oh there’s plenty of hammers and brass/aluminum drifts at my disposal. ;)
View attachment 798560

Thanks for the kind remarks guys, that makes these projects even more enjoyable, I’m meeting a lot of great and very knowledgeable people on here.

The pictures are taken with my iPhone XS Max and my workbench is very well lit, I have two fixtures with eight T5HO bulbs each. They are essentially grow light fixtures but I repurposed them lol. As far as cleaners I use goof off to remove sap and pitch stains. Simple Green is my go to cleaner because it’s not as harsh on the finish as Super Clean which will eat paint and even metal if you leave it on too long. In fact I’ve used super clean at work to get aluminum off of end mills so I don’t dare let anything that is made of a nonferrous metal soak in it.

Time to fire up the blaze king in the shop and clean parts! stay tuned...

Wheelin, wheres the dental pick? And I truley love the half twist in the custom allen wrench. LOL Many moons ago I started sharpening my exacto blades and discovered how much they can be improved. Now there are many sets of old scalpo handles and blade in my shop also.

I wash our campers roof twice a year with the awesome. We park it in our driveway turn around were it sets ready to go in the summer. The very old large pine and many other trees near there dump a lot of pollen on it there, from our upper front deck we can see the roof turning yellow/green from the tree pollen. I use it diluted in the pail and carry a piston grip of it straight up for stubborn spots. It will also remove diesel fuel residue off the camper from long hauls to SD, MT, and WY. There are many great cleaners out there but this one works well for us. It cleans were Purple power, simple green and Crud cutter failed for us.

Now back to saws.

Latest posts

Back