Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am need of ipl's for mcculloch pm610 & pm805. If there are any service manuals for them I would take those too. Additionally I am in need of a service manual for a husqvarna 288. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

hello all
im looking for owners manual and IPL and maybe service manual for the early , first Stihl 08 with 44mm piston.

thank you charlie,i appreciate your time and effort
i have those , but unfortunately they do not cover the first 08, i know alot of the info is the same, but im looking particularly for the manuals and ipl for the 44mm 08
rick

I am need of ipl's for mcculloch pm610 & pm805. If there are any service manuals for them I would take those too. Additionally I am in need of a service manual for a husqvarna 288. Thank you!

I amend my request, looks like I need ipl's and any other available documents for mcculloch saws pm610, pm650, pm700, pm800 & 805, pm850, pm1000 & sp81. Plus the service manual for the husqvarna 288. It's a big order I know. Thanks!

Check your inbox for all but the elusive 211456 service manual for the PM 805.

Back