Attention 1hander

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL... thanks for that guys, thats the exact saw im rebuilding right now.
i usually move a good pace cuz im impatient, but ive been making a ton of phone calls trying to locate parts for an 07S i might be able to get my hand on...HAAAAA
i usually look for parts availability before i commit to a purchase and restore.
i have a 44mm 08 on its way to me, with 015L#2 and a TS350 in front of that one... and im freakin looking at an 07S..and im lusting after a couple of homelite gearsaws
i think i have a problem guys..but those 07's are unique looking you know..

i usually move a good pace cuz im impatient, but ive been making a ton of phone calls trying to locate parts for an 07S i might be able to get my hand on...HAAAAA
i usually look for parts availability before i commit to a purchase and restore.
i have a 44mm 08 on its way to me, with 015L#2 and a TS350 in front of that one... and im freakin looking at an 07S..and im lusting after a couple of homelite gearsaws

We may have to get you help....lol

I have 4 or 5 gently used O8S with brush attachments. They are yours if you want to come and get them. Or if you know someone coming from Alaska to the south they are welcome to pick them up for you.

I have 4 or 5 gently used O8S with brush attachments. They are yours if you want to come and get them. Or if you know someone coming from Alaska to the south they are welcome to pick them up for you.

Ill take a 046!.....this is probably the most generous feller ive ever witnessed...this is epic!

man if i wasnt half a world away, i would be all over that..
and i surely dont know anyone from thataway

man if i wasnt half a world away, i would be all over that..
and i surely dont know anyone from thataway
I picked them up for a song and a dance and I don’t mind giving them away to someone who wants to resurrect them as they are just in the way right now.
The power heads are complete but there may be a few parts missing from the brush cutters. One of them is a complete saw other than the B&C but I’m sure I can find a large mount Stihl bar and a 404 chain.
Maybe you could place an ad in Alaska looking for someone coming south that could pick them up for you.

I picked them up for a song and a dance and I don’t mind giving them away to someone who wants to resurrect them as they are just in the way right now.
The power heads are complete but there may be a few parts missing from the brush cutters. One of them is a complete saw other than the B&C but I’m sure I can find a large mount Stihl bar and a 404 chain.
Maybe you could place an ad in Alaska looking for someone coming south that could pick them up for you.

do you happen to have any video of SAID song and dance:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
that might be fun to watch LOL

man, can you give me an idea of where i would place an ad
ill do some research myself as well,
if you have a direction on where to post that ad, and maybe where in the yulon you are
so i could that bit of info for the kind individual that might be willing to undertake that.

call me cynical, but what are the odds that a stranger would do that and the saws would all show up..i tend to be way to realistic about things lilke this, i know how much of a PITA it is to ship things from out yonder.

if there was an amount that would make shipping them worth the trouble...would you be willing, it wouldnt even have to be all at once you know.. maybe i coud send you the shipping ,materials and boxes.. i know thats alot to ask, and im sure youre a busy man.. if not i aint mad at ya brother . i know how it is. i wonder what it would even cost to ship..

lets see if i can find someone, i dont who, but if you have an idea of what areas i could put an ad in....man if i manage to find someone it would be biggest blind leap of faith since my jumpmaster said DONT WORRY IT AINT THAT BAD. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WERE JUMPING FROM 20000 FEET HIGHER

do you happen to have any video of SAID song and dance:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
that might be fun to watch LOL

man, can you give me an idea of where i would place an ad
ill do some research myself as well,
if you have a direction on where to post that ad, and maybe where in the yulon you are
so i could that bit of info for the kind individual that might be willing to undertake that.

call me cynical, but what are the odds that a stranger would do that and the saws would all show up..i tend to be way to realistic about things lilke this, i know how much of a PITA it is to ship things from out yonder.

if there was an amount that would make shipping them worth the trouble...would you be willing, it wouldnt even have to be all at once you know.. maybe i coud send you the shipping ,materials and boxes.. i know thats alot to ask, and im sure youre a busy man.. if not i aint mad at ya brother . i know how it is. i wonder what it would even cost to ship..

lets see if i can find someone, i dont who, but if you have an idea of what areas i could put an ad in....man if i manage to find someone it would be biggest blind leap of faith since my jumpmaster said DONT WORRY IT AINT THAT BAD. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WERE JUMPING FROM 20000 FEET HIGHER
I think there’s at least 3 members here from Alaska that may know of folks headed south.
In order to get out of Alaska you have to drive through my village of Haines Junction Yukon as I’m on the Alaska Highway.
Also, I know the OP personally who is very connected and may have people up here.
Shipping would be prohibitive as 200 pounds of boat anchors wouldn’t be cost effective.
I often see vehicles with Texas plates so I could ask them as well.
Everybody loves a good story.
They say if a deal sounds too good to be true it must be, but not in this case.
If we find yon courier to pickup said boat anchors, I’ll invite them to my place to sample my prison wine .

Well boss.. I tell you what.. It's sounds like your hospitality would prove to hard to resist to any one headed this way. And yes u forgot how much those old girls weigh. If there's someone you'ld like for me to talk to by all means give their contact and I will try to relate the situation.. If you manage to find someone then I would be in your debt and in either this world or the next you'ld have a steak or beer coming your way.. If so I'd love to hear any story you might have.

But yes I'd love to have em.. If you got any bars I'd like to take a swing at some type restoration on them as well...

I'll post an ad here and see if I get a bite or like you said maybe somebody knows somebody who knows som..... Well u get the idea.. And who knows that might be Goin far enough on I10 to be Goin past San Antonio.

A picture of 5 08s's being restored at once would look crazy.. Most would say I'm crazy for doin it lol

Rick.

Back