Do we still have any chainsaw women on here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta teach em early!

**** ya! Haha that’s awesome.
Sawzall is literally the universal tool of the trades :)

I remember teaching my two ones how to shoot as soon as they were sentient enough to understand, I think it was around 9 or 10.
It did two things
It satisfied their curiosity about guns, fighting their urge to try and check them out behind our backs
It taught them safety and how great of a tool they are for offence and defence.

I had a female co worker who was very pretty who wanted to work for me doing firewood. If my wife ever seen her working with me there would be a conflict of interest I’m sure. Too bad she was built for cutting trees. Muscular......

The thing that was frustrating with slowp was that she knew A LOT about forestry but spent more time trying to pick fights than she did providing help in her area of expertise. It’s really too bad because I enjoyed reading her posts when she stuck to what she knew and kept her attitude in check.
I thought it was hilarious when Slowp (Patty?) called another member a wedge Nazi or was it the other way around?
Anyway Patty called me out a time or two about gender based stuff, but I also was drawn to her because she seemed like a very independent and resourceful woman.

I thought it was hilarious when Slowp (Patty?) called another member a wedge Nazi or was it the other way around?
Anyway Patty called me out a time or two about gender based stuff, but I also was drawn to her because she seemed like a very independent and resourceful woman.
Boy you needs to get out more!

I had a female co worker who was very pretty who wanted to work for me doing firewood. If my wife ever seen her working with me there would be a conflict of interest I’m sure. Too bad she was built for cutting trees. Muscular......

Did you hit it bill?

Back