Dear Mattyo, your in our thoughts and prayers at this time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Chaps,
Not sure where to put this, mods move it if needed.

Mattyo, sorry to hear of your Fathers passing recently, just wanted to let you know that we appreciate your input and involvement in this forum, and those of us who have your crank tool set, we all love it, and appreciate your time, effort and work you put into it.

Just wanted you to know how much we all appreciate what you do with your saw build videos and input on this forum, and we are thinking of you during this time.

Respectfully

Trains

A lovely gesture to put a post on the forum @trains, I echo your sentiments too. I’ve already messaged you a couple times Matt so I’ll keep it brief for a third, just letting you know I haven’t stopped thinking about you and your fathers passing since I heard yesterday morning. My warmest regards and condolences to you mate. We’re all here for you and are sending you our love and friendship during such a difficult time.

Wow... thanks guys. In a lot of ways, dad is the reason I'm doing this saw stuff. @166 thats a great photo.... thanks for that.

I really feel like there's a huge hole... thats never gonna be filled. I think Brad Snelling said it best... I'd give anything for one more day of cutting wood with dad. boy he's right.

He was my hero... and absolutely worthy of that title.

-Mattyo

i would give or do just about anything to spend one more day with my dad when he was heathy. I spend as much time hanging out with my mom as i can now.

Im new here, i work with my dad daily, some days I want to kill him, but i don't know what id do without him. My condolences for your loss.

Thanks Lee....he really enjoyed our trip out to your place. Pretty sure when we got there he found the fruit trees immediately ....and the bees nest lol.

Can't believe he's gone. He really was only down for the count for the last two month before he passed. Basically when we found out he had stage 4 adenocarcinoma it was way too late. He passed end of October...none of the family has any clue what to do....we are all absolutely devastated.

On the upside....I got to say goodbye and feel very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to do that.

Latest posts

Back