Hosting and editing your videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on ya and good to hear.

I knew it was pretty friendly.

When I load the vid onto the PC the program I have has a little box to check/uncheck to either load it in segments as you shot it or load the lot as one segment, very handy at breaking it up if need be.

Dont forget that the camera itself should also have some search options when not connected to the PC. Also the camera can make titles and special effects too!

Have fun, practice heaps, it's the shooting that's an art, getting that lighting right and knowing where that backlight button is whilst you are shooting.

Ekka....

What does the backlight button do?

Oh, and by the way, I had some computer fun today. I got a LCD monitor and mounted it flat on the side panel of my computer case.

I had a masive 21" CRT monitor before. Now the computer and monitor on it take up less space together than the big monitor did alone.

It was a two reason thing. One - new monitor.

Second - I'm going to speak at a seminar, and I like my own computer for the projector, but don't want a laptop. So this one is portable now - a few pounds, but not bad.

That backlight button is great. If shooting into a sunny area like you up a tree and the light behind you is brighter and you are looking like a shadow or silhouette just hit the back light button ... it over exposes and brightens up the foreground.

I have an old crt 21" monitor, it's OK but does hog a lot of room on the desk, the PC's under the desk.

I dont turn them off either, they run 24/7, the monitor goes into sleep mode and the PC does stuff all. I have had to many PC geeks tell me to leave em running, it's the continual on/off that brings many problems.

You have a dual processor, right?

How many cooling fans do you have in the case?

When my son built mine, the case had 6 fans on the case. 4 under the hardrives on the front, 1 on the side and 1 in the back. Then there's another on the CPU, and the one for the power supply.

Best I know, you are right about the on / off thing. I turn mine off, but we run it all through the day. I told the kids if they want to keep using the other, that they better not be turning it off after each person uses it.

Some lady in a cell phone kiosk, told me yesterday, that AMD is suppposed to come out with a quad processor next year.

Maybe that's when I'll build one more.

Windows XP Movie Maker

Hi MD Vaden I have been working with the XP movie maker and it works nice but cannot move the file type into a powerpoint presentation. Was wondering if you had any thoughts on this or if you know of any file type converters. Tried some freeware type video editors but they were not very user friendly like the XP maker. Any help would be appreciated.

Skyco Equipment, Inc offering FREE Safety Videos... coming soon!

Good Day!

We are looking to put together a safety video for our customers/everyone that can benefit. Safety is the most important factor in our business. Skyco Equipment is devoted to finding the best ways to promote safety to our clients and industry professionals. Our clients have chosen extremely dangerous professions. Therefore, we would like to do all we can to provide safety videos and information to help prevent possible down-times or worse. I have provided an example/link to some existing videos (actually, these videos come at a small price, which is all the more reason to get this done ASAP), but we would like to have them more industry specific. Take care and stay safe!

http://forestry.about.com/gi/dynami...c.gov/nasd/menu/video/machine_chain_saws.html

Regards,

www.skycoequipment.com

Back