ebay chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
How long does it take for a saw to come across the U.S. One by U.S.mail the other by Federal Express.Has been 5 to 7 days. A little worried Thanks KILLER

I would'nt start worrying yet it took 7 days for me to get a saw from Colorado to New Hampshire..Give it a few more days before you get too worried..

Rob.

US Postal Service is very slow. It took like 2 weeks for me to get a saw from Pennsylvania to Michigan! WOW! UPS is pretty good. I would think FEDX would be similar to UPS, 4-5 days cross country.

UPS's and FedEx's suggested time are usually pretty good. Get the tracking number if you want to know where it is. US mail can take forever. I sent a chainsaw Parcel Post halfway across the US and it took maybe three weeks. Also sent a camera lens to NV via Priority and it took a month.

I tell ya,
All you guys must have a dark cloud following you around.
I use U.S. Postal priority mail all the time....generally 3 days and they also deliver on Saturday.I'm not advertiseing for the Postal service but if you spend the extra .75 cents and send it priority,
it ends up getting there pretty quickly.
Mike.

ups

I sent Eric a saw, I think he had it in 3 or 4 days from MA to OH, via ups.

Dave-
I think we have a new winner in the Aaavataar competition. I've been in mourning since Doug switched his, until now. :p

I haven't had trouble with all my USPS packages, just a few. I send light stuff via Priority, or PP for short distance. UPS gets most of the heavier things.

Prority mail

Originally posted by mikek711

I use U.S. Postal priority mail all the time....generally 3 days and they also deliver on Saturday. spend the extra .75 cents and send it priority,

Steve here...
I'm not a Post Office freak either, have gotten smoked plenty, but like Mike said, Priority Mail is usually a 2 day shot. Madsens on the West coast to WI is 2 days.
Steve

Oh ya heavy stuff goes UPS or FEDEX

It really does not matter what service you use eventually you will have trouble. Take a look at the off topic forum and USPS post. I put some of my experiences there. They all work great when the work and they all suck when they don't. They all can be fast and they all can be slow. My renters seem to think USPS takes 4 days to get the rent payment to me when in fact it is generally 24 hours.

Bill

once i bought a saw . it took 15 days for the check to arrive .
then the 667 took another 8 days getting here. just count on it . if u really ,really, are excited about getting something u ordered.
the grinch will know and hide it somewhere. trick is to act like its no big thing. be there the next day.:) takes all the fun out of it ,for the grinch.

Back