Looking For Climber (1 Tree Only)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Menchhofer

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Any of you guys in the Indy area interested in coming by to help take down a difficult tree for me?

If so, give me an idea of how much you would charge for travel and a day's work or even if it would be worth it for you.

I cannot find someone local and I am getting a little too old for this one.........

Wasn't there a member on here a while ago, Sgreenbean or something like that? who had a 70 or 80 foot bucket? I think he was out your way. I could be wrong though.

What type of tree are you looking to have removed? In town?WHAT are some of the particulars about the tree?I'm about 2 hours north of Indy,have alot of family there.What exactly are you wanting?:D Dan

I will take a pic of the tree and get another look at it.

Customer just called the other day and said I had the job. When I get the pic I will try to give the paticulars and explain the situation in more detail......thanks....

Just leave it standing till mid June, a couple of us are going to do a bit of touring, supply the gear and we'll take it down, dont worry bout the cash, just a barbied steak and a few beers will suffice and hey you'll see some real climbing :D Jock

Why can't you climb it? Send me a ticket and pick me up at the airport. I could use a change of scenery for a day.

The most important feature was listed at the bottom of the page. "The Utilikilt can hold an entire six-pack." :blob2:

Jock,

What's your concern? You, of all people, should understand kilts, eh? When I was in Dunning in April a fellow came into the pub with a kilt on. Seeing knobby, hairy legs under a skirt, er, kilt is a little odd for American eyes. :)

I found the link on a carpentery discussion forum run by Fine Homebuilding magazine.

Tom

Back