employment ,europe,us,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve yorkshire

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
firstly would like to say hi to everyone here,joined yesterday find the site very interesting,now down to business,anyone on here know of any work either europe,or america ,for a tree surgeon/climber ,19 yrs experience ,fully qualified with uk tests council ,anything considered,exp from small domestic jobs to power line/railway clearance ,large dismantles you name it ive probably done it ,fed up of mucky old uk ,underpaid ,under valued ,under priced ,looking to re locate to save my sanity ,all offers considered ,whats out there ?thanks for reading ,steve

Hey Steve , may not be able to save your sanity, but there's work here, £120.00 per day plus £20.00 accomodation allowance, only one stipulation ..... dont argue with the locals or wreck hotel rooms, as I've just released 2 guys this evening, and 1 of them only started tuesday, the hotel owner summed them up in one.... parasites!!!!!!! the poor guy lost £240.00 in lost revenue this weekend, I squared him up but our reputation has decreased dramatically overnight in this town, because of a couple of morons couldnt hold there beer.................will be in touch, Jock.

thankyou,

jock ,thanks for the speedy reply.sound ideal.no wrecking hotel rooms sounds like kids first time away and not being able to handle the local brew,think i mailed you my phone nos,if not then please let me know and ill rectify the situation ,be nice to put a face to the posts ,cheers Steve .

work in ireland

hey guys
i to have just joined this site and am keen to find out as much as pos about the type of work over there iv heard al lot of bad things ...mostly from english climbers you now us kiwis very easily lead astray

Back