Looking For Climber (1 Tree Only)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was light humour Tom......just that people here wearing "proper" kilts tend to get ridiculed,especially in pubs, but on a building site? i cant start to imagine:D

Jock,

I got the humor :)

when I was in Seattle last summer for the ISA conference, John Sanborn and I made a trip to the Boeing Surplus store. Lots of industrial and computer "junk". there was a fellow there with a UitiliKilt.

Doesn't seem like it would be good clothing for treework.

Tom

$165 for 1 unikilt, Vs. what? 3 pairs of Arborwear pants?? I think I would take the pants, if even only for the financial reasons.

I think these are great, from both an asthetic and functional perspective. Someone in Seattle is making a killing, but marketing them to the wrong demographic. Women would go crazy for this if they knew about it. But wait a bit longer and you'll see them in Bebe, Eddie Bauer, and Coldwater Canyon in no time.

Thanks Tom for posting the link.

Candice

where is the Tree

hey just get back to me I will do it for ya,no problem

The most important feature was listed at the bottom of the page. "The Utilikilt can hold an entire six-pack." :blob2:

but don't forget!!!......"The Workman's also has our Modesty Closure System. This is simply a snap at the bottom front of the kilt that can be snapped to the center back of the kilt, turning it into shorts! (It's a nice thing to do when your friend is standing below you holding the ladder!)"

:laugh: LMAO :laugh:

Back