Lambert just took off with my chainsaws, car and wife.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
My next door neighbor, Tuna Pet, just called me to say that farging Gypo left my house within minutes after I went for work, with my car loaded up with saws, booze and my wife. He had Susie drive his truck and he and Jane were in my car.

I don't know who he's visiting next, but if you see him, tell the SARS-infected Putz that if he doesn't bring my sh!t back, I'll be sending mryb after him.:cry:

I hate to say it Doug,

He'll wise up a few miles down the road after he drinks all your booze.At that time I'am afraid he will return your wife and keep the saws,he's not stupid,just drunk:dizzy:

Doug, sorry to hear about the loss of your booze. Let me know when you get re-supplied and I'll be over. I took the liberty of putting out a APB (All Putz Bulletin) to see if I can't track him down.

Lost in the Catskill Mountains

Sorry about taking your saws, car and wife Doug, we took a wrong turn on an old logging road and high centered the BMW on a high stump. Sadly I rocked out your saws trying to saw the car off the stump, getting all of them pinched in the process. Jane and I took the rear wheel off and used the hub as a make shift winch to haul it off the chewed up wood fibre of a stump.
Janes coming home, she isnt to thrilled with my driving, and why would she be?
My friend MRYB is coming to help Susie find us. Your battery is running down on the M5 cause I flooded it and the catalitic converter is full of gas and red hot now. Dont want to start no forest fire. Your laptop is dying so I better sign off on this SOS.
Robert, there are still beverages left from when you were last here, so get out here!
Will go into more detail about the great people Susie and I met along the trip.
I am now the proud owner of a mint 266KD.
Chainsars R Us.

Attachment: dsc_0339_em.jpg

When you boys rough-house in front of the stereo like that, doesn't it tend to make the record skip?

Here's John falling a white pine with the 3120 KD, which he now says is faster than his 088 KD. And why wouldn't it be?

This is how John keeps track of his hearing protectors whether he's stump jumpiing 4 inch or 28 inch peckerpoles.

Hi guys ....Any jobs for summer, I could do to get stuck in without the all round protection trousers, the hat muffs and visor and the boxing glove like chainsaw mitt's.........it must be great to have freedom of movement when felling......bet you guys dont even feel tired when you get home...:D

So John how do you like the New Hampshire timber???Not too much Black Cherry,but more than enough White Pine no doubt...especially down towards Dougs an Mine area..So Doug how is the Camp and Cabin coming along?

Later Rob.

Latest posts

Back