¿Quién habla español?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Europe?

Hi Treetx, you mentioned how far ahead in arboriculture europe wasn't!!!! Dont take this the wrong way, but here in U.K. I doubt you would get anyone to cut a huge Douglas Fir into a confined space for $200.00 (you know the one i'm talking about) My company would have quoted around£1400.00 and thats around $1960.00 to fell that tree, chip remove and sell the timber. also here in Scotland (especially) any member of a decent crew would have taken on hand to fell it, only difference being, the felling cut would have been at ground level/the felling notch would not have been cut to near centre of the tree, and a tirfor would have been used to pull it(slow controlled pull) We also carry out around £100.000.00 worth of work for various councils throughout Scotland and N.W.England per year and I've never yet witnessed any tree mutilation with exceptions of what you call (ladder crews)but as you know they are few and far between, and anyone buying there so called services deserve what they get!!, sorry mate we are well ahead with tree work here, you got to remember we've been taking care of trees a lot longer than you. I expect to be banished to Siberia for this statement, but I've never heard of a Mexican working in the tree care business in Scotland....Wonder why?? Ok that's me said my part and i'll sit here waiting for the door to get kicked in.... Sorry but apparently i am european !!!!

Well, Rog did admit to kicking himself for under estimating the limbing.

Our expenses in fuel and vehicular insurance & licensing are way lower then yours. (I'm ticked that gas is 1.55 by my house and 1.45 in an affluant suburb.)

I will take the 5th on this thread. & thin i will take a 5th of good ole american jack. ( no comment from this american that used to live in america but now lives in so cal. )

I SURE HOPE TWO PEOPLE HAVE THE SENSE TO STOP.

If not, please don't post on a thread I started. I try, I really do, to get interesting conversations going on this forum. Can anyone respect that?

What do I talk about...hmm...let's see...Arboriculture and the Soil...

I thought I was going to have a powerful point with that, but I guess I've only started 3 threads in 3 months. Anyways, please only post on this thread if you have something to say about the Spanish language.

Get it?

Nickrosis

Alcoholism....

Once again, as in other posts, letters and chats; i recognize Nickrosis as a thinking, fair person of restraint and courtesy.

A lot of times using his quick mind for fair expression, disarming wit and clear thought; rather than attack, as he surveys all options cooly. Pretty good for young and dumb i think! i think those are great problem solving (rigging, mgmt. etc.) attributes; so seasoned for a student!

Someone please tell me Mr. Stoner is still out there!

Nick you only need a few phrases....

Hand me the chainsaw

Drag that to the Chipper

Hold this Rope Tightly

Pull on the Rope

Push That lawnmower

Stay out of the customers Garage

Empty you Pockets

:D

Never attached a pic. I think pic may be better than words. I have to hunt to find stuff like this in TX. It was every where in Germany, Austria, Ch.

They do great work there. Sehr profi, but there is a lot of this

Treetx, Pudiste haber sacado estes fotos en qualquier parte de NorteAmerica.Hay gente que se llaman arbolistas pero en realidad son muy buenos carniceros.

Not sure what you said since I am not the best at Espanol. I think I can answer your question.

Hell yes I am wearing pants!!

Nate

Yes you can speak all the new age tree man language . That sure does not seem to me like english just let the .. . Ahhhh never mind

I just remember when tree work was a honerable trade. Along with ALL the trades . painting, roofing , plastering, well anyway I should shut up.Some of you know what I mean.

Back