“D” handle needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone have one they want to sell or know of a good website that has them? Bailey’s seems to not have it. Found it on SlezBay but i dont like buying their unless i have to. Just got screwed again by another seller this week.

This is what im looking for or something else of good quality. [emoji3596][emoji3596]It will go on my ported 3120. Thought about stopping at a big box store like Lowes, Home Depot or even my dealer to see if they have anything that would work but I highly doubt it. And my dealer will charge a LOT.

https://www.ebay.com/p/77593456?iid...kHphBZhdedPQ_uf2tLwxCEmcBsCwuJ3waArZkEALw_wcB

Much appreciate the help guys..[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji41]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Your in Michigan, head to any small engine shop and I am sure they will have one. Might be Toro, Ariens or other snow blower manufacturer but will work just fine. Stihl ones are reasonable but unlikely to be in stock.

I’ve got a load of Stihl ones if you really want one, but shipping cost from the UK will probably suck ass. PM me if u want one

Anyone have one they want to sell or know of a good website that has them? Bailey’s seems to not have it. Found it on SlezBay but i dont like buying their unless i have to. Just got screwed again by another seller this week.

This is what im looking for or something else of good quality. [emoji3596][emoji3596]It will go on my ported 3120. Thought about stopping at a big box store like Lowes, Home Depot or even my dealer to see if they have anything that would work but I highly doubt it. And my dealer will charge a LOT.

https://www.ebay.com/p/77593456?iid...kHphBZhdedPQ_uf2tLwxCEmcBsCwuJ3waArZkEALw_wcB

Much appreciate the help guys..[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji41]

Go check a Stihl dealer if they’re close. They are actually a reasonable price. I can’t recall what they are exactly but I ended up buying 2 years ago. I think it’s cheaper than the eBay price you linked

Go check a Stihl dealer if they’re close. They are actually a reasonable price. I can’t recall what they are exactly but I ended up buying 2 years ago. I think it’s cheaper than the eBay price you linked

Just did this. Thank you sir..[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji41]. It was $6

Much appreciate all the help guys!

Just did this. Thank you sir..[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji41]. It was $6

Much appreciate all the help guys!

Good deal. It’s probably the only reasonably priced Stihl part but take what we can get right. I was thinking it was cheap enough that it wasn’t even worth shipping a free one lol

Any used snowmobile parts dealers around? They should have buckets of them.

Edit: I see you found one. But if you need another I would go in this direction.

Nothing wrong with eBay these days. I buy stuff off there every week and most it arrives in a few days. Maybe 15 years ago it was kinda iffy.
Ebay is a different beast than it once was. Some ways for the better, some not so much!

I started out on ebay in the late 90's and sold and bought a lot from 2000-2004. I had nearly zero problems with buyers and only one problem with a seller (luckily it was on a small item). Once Paypal came out things began to change. I had a guy buy some high dollar car parts and send me an echeck which bounced. Luckily I did not ship although he really pressured me to get them out asap.

About ten years ago they changed the mantra quite a bit. Sellers fees went sky high and they also became very biased towards buyers in the event of a disagreement. Unfortunately buyers know this and some take advantage of you. I had one guy try this on me, luckily I saved the tracking receipt and knew he received the item.

Some items sell for way more than what they are actually worth, however after sellers fees you are not getting much more than you would selling something on here. Secondly you have no idea who the buyer is and if they decide to return the item when they get buyers remorse (which Paypal/Ebay will FORCE you to take the return even if you put "sold as is" in the description).

If you need to buy smaller parts, Ebay is great. You just need to watch the "shipped from" location. Sometimes there is a domestic seller who ship their parts directly from China which can take a while.

I fund my CAD quite well by selling on ebay. I turned my ol ladys thrift store addiction into a profit. Now i always go with her and get stuff to flip on ebay. Its kinda fun actually. Have had a few issues but its mostly smooth sailing. Just sold an Arai Profile motorcycle helmet for 100$ plus 15$ shipping this morning that i paid 12$ for at the thrift store. There is def money to be made w ebay if you got an eye for value, plus you can always look up completed sales on ebay before you buy something to flip.

Well i have been “had” by sellers a few times on ebay in the past year. So i only use it if i have to now.

Well i have been “had” by sellers a few times on ebay in the past year. So i only use it if i have to now. [emoji231]

I can't imagine a buyer ending up on the losing end with Ebay. Just say you want a refund and Ebay will side with you every time. Here's the way it works: Ebay has no competition, so sellers have to go there. Every time a buyer buys, the seller pays the fees, which have gone up quite a bit. Therefore they always side with the buyer so he will buy more and more, and the sellers will pay more and more. As a buyer now, you can't lose. I detest Ebay and Paypal and wish they would get slapped with an anti-trust suit.

Latest posts

Back