“D” handle needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine a buyer ending up on the losing end with Ebay. Just say you want a refund and Ebay will side with you every time. Here's the way it works: Ebay has no competition, so sellers have to go there. Every time a buyer buys, the seller pays the fees, which have gone up quite a bit. Therefore they always side with the buyer so he will buy more and more, and the sellers will pay more and more. As a buyer now, you can't lose. I detest Ebay and Paypal and wish they would get slapped with an anti-trust suit.

I know.

But sometimes i get sick of doing that and wasting my time with it. Just want what i paid for. So ill pay a few extra dollars to actually get it form a place like a dealer or baileys online.

In this case the dealer was cheaper.

Thanks guys.

Dealer will call me when it arrives. $6 and some change shipping included.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I can't imagine a buyer ending up on the losing end with Ebay. Just say you want a refund and Ebay will side with you every time. Here's the way it works: Ebay has no competition, so sellers have to go there. Every time a buyer buys, the seller pays the fees, which have gone up quite a bit. Therefore they always side with the buyer so he will buy more and more, and the sellers will pay more and more. As a buyer now, you can't lose. I detest Ebay and Paypal and wish they would get slapped with an anti-trust suit.
start the suit..ill be second in line..ebay sucks turds....

find an outdoor shop (lawnmowers, snowblowers, snowmobiles, atv's) just about any of them will have a rack behind the counter with D handles in multiple colors. Lime green and pink are popular around here so is red but the black ones are most common. Usually sell for under $10

Latest posts

Back