• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! 019t and 026

jakedesnake048

jakedesnake048

ArboristSite Lurker
019t - was my grandfathers. Ran and oiled, but rarely used it. Doesn't start now (probably needs carb cleaned) - $125 plus exact shipping

026 - this was my personal saw. Brand new chain, starts, runs oils. Just put a new carb/line/plug/filter on it. $180 plus shipping.

Attachments

jakedesnake048

jakedesnake048

ArboristSite Lurker
Sorry I've been swamped with work. Here are the 026 pics - yes I know the chain is on backwards, I threw it on really quick for pictures and didn't realize it until I already had the pics. I'll take the lashings!

Attachments

John Lyngdal

John Lyngdal

ArboristSite Guru
It's a metal tag. Not sure how to tell the difference on these ones. 3 screw carb. Someone on here should be able to tell you.
No compression release or bar oil adjustment, pretty sure it a standard model 026 from the pictures.
Neither of those is a big deal. My 100c Homelite saws don't have a compression release for easy starting, but this 60+ y/o desk jockey can fire them up OK. The non-adjustable bar oiler isn't needed if you're running a reasonable length bar on this saw.

fl cracker

fl cracker

Addicted to ArboristSite
The 026 isn't a pro model. I do prefer the non pro model better the differences are the pro has decomp, adjustable oiler,a bigger are filter with the compensator on carb, most pros are 44.7mm cylinder although some were 44 mm cylinder. The non pro oils better with the fixed oiler then the adjustable oiler also the 44mm cylinder seems to run better and have better timing numbers as well. Also you can tell yours is a non pro by the early case there is no hole in the casefor the adjustable oiler. No reason at all not to buy the saw. I will take a metal tag 44mm 026 any day over a 026 pro or 260

Hambone

Hambone

Ain’t she pittyful
The 026 isn't a pro model. I do prefer the non pro model better the differences are the pro has decomp, adjustable oiler,a bigger are filter with the compensator on carb, most pros are 44.7mm cylinder although some were 44 mm cylinder. The non pro oils better with the fixed oiler then the adjustable oiler also the 44mm cylinder seems to run better and have better timing numbers as well. Also you can tell yours is a non pro by the early case there is no hole in the casefor the adjustable oiler. No reason at all not to buy the saw. I will take a metal tag 44mm 026 any day over a 026 pro or 260
Good to know, now to wait for payday. I hate being poor with expensive passions.