• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

024 AV Super

LeGrow02

LeGrow02

Hey , just wondering if anyone could help me out . I got an early model 024 super. Starts and runs perfect at full rpm . After a few seconds ( anywhere between 0-30 secs) idling it starts to die down and eventually shuts off. Runs great at full rpms. Already tried adjusting the L and H screws but could be doing something wrong. Also I can’t keep the chain tight. After about 10-15 mins of cutting the chain slacks right off . Bar and chain both seem to be in good shape. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance

MAngelotti1

MAngelotti1

Red Cows, Orange Saws
Pull the plug if it dry your running out of fuel. If so carb kit, new impulse and fuel lines would be a good start. Assuming compression is good! Is it revving up at all or just dying?