• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

SOLD!!!! 026/260 parts

F-M tree

F-M tree

ArboristSite Lurker
Trying to free up some garage space so I’m trying to offload my 026 stuff.. would like to sell all as a whole but can do individual... $450 takes the whole thing (whole chainsaws not included)... price is negotiable can ship from ND at cost.

13 carbs plus other pieces, 3 recoils, 16 cylinders, 1 crank case, 4 top covers, 3 filter covers, 5 tanks, 6 handles (2 heated), 7 brakes, 10 muffler backs, 2 complete mufflers, 4 sprockets, 3 clutch’s, 1 coil, 13 brake assembly covers, 5 air filters, 3 saw dogs, 2 oil lines, 3 fuel lines, as many fuel/ oil filters as needed, 3 sprocket bearings, 2 piston bearings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 72
F-M tree

F-M tree

ArboristSite Lurker
Trying to free up some garage space so I’m trying to offload my 026 stuff.. would like to sell all as a whole but can do individual... $600 takes the whole thing (whole chainsaws not included)... price is negotiable can ship from ND at cost.

13 carbs plus other pieces, 3 recoils, 16 cylinders, 1 crank case, 4 top covers, 3 filter covers, 5 tanks, 6 handles (2 heated), 7 brakes, 10 muffler backs, 2 complete mufflers, 4 sprockets, 3 clutch’s, 1 coil, 13 brake assembly covers, 5 air filters, 3 saw dogs, 2 oil lines, 3 fuel lines, as many fuel/ oil filters as needed, 3 sprocket bearings, 2 piston bearings, and a whole oem piston kit (not pictured)

Jayson Taylor

Jayson Taylor

ArboristSite Lurker
I would take a 260 air filter cover and matching 260 air filter and an outside bumper spike. Please let me know the cost. shipping to 08825