• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 028 parts & other Stihl parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
I've got some nice 028 parts that I just don't need. The crankcase is broken due to the coil coming loose and hitting the flywheel... No carb, muffler, or tank/handle, but most of the hardware is there from an entire saw. The plastics are not perfect, but still in very good condition. $50 plus $15 shipping. SOLD! Thanks. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I've also got a few cylinders... I think I've got another 028 Super jug somewhere.

Super jug is SOLD!

$50 each plus $10 shippingimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Is that one I sent? I might actually need it haha. I'm working on an 028 for a member on here. I bought an aftermarket cylinder but it's not very pretty in the casting.
Also need an 026 one.
Did you need a super cylinder, Nate? If I remember correctly, you sent a super jug, and a non-super piston and cylinder. I agreed to sell the super jug to another member before I saw your post... but I may have another one. I will check today.

Did you need a super cylinder, Nate? If I remember correctly, you sent a super jug, and a non-super piston and cylinder. I agreed to sell the super jug to another member before I saw your post... but I may have another one. I will check today.

the 028 is not a super I don't think. I'll get the part number later today.

I sold the 028 on here on condition it needed a fuel line replaced which was ordered. (Line was cracked from age) We replaced it only to find it wasn't running right still.
Come to find out the piston and cylinder were pretty rough, so I'm replacing before I ship it.
ordered an Huztl one from Baileys. Been hit or miss on them unfortuneatley. Some we get look OEM while others are horrible. This one is "meh". If it was my saw I'd run it, but I don't want to send it out like that. At the very least I'd need to do some cleanup work with a dremel.

Maybe if you get a chance you could send a list of what I sent in case I need to repair another saw?

All sold parts have been shipped. Thanks!

Nate, do you want me to send you this 028 cylinder and piston?

Latest posts

Back