• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 028 super Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
Looking for a super 46mm cylinder or complete top end for a deal... :)

Might be interested in a 44mm setup but really I want the super top end.

Thanks

I've got a 028 Super short block good looking p&c but no fuel tank or muffler. Has fire, brake, carburetor, and proper top cover. Don't know what kind of deal your thinking. I'm looking for $150 plus shipping to your door. This does have the proper 4 bolt starter also. That's what I've got in it, so not getting rich on it. If you want pic's let me know juicer

I really just need the top end. I have a customer who wants me to port his early 028wb. I decided if I could get a super top end for a deal I would go that route instead of the 42mm jug thats on it.

I dont go hunting for 028s so $150 could be a deal. It's just more parts than I need or want to pay for. I practically gave away the last 028 bottom end I had. $70 for the top end is where I'm at. Meteor 46mm pistons are on sale right now for $10! If someone has just a cylinder that would be ideal.

Latest posts

Back