• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 031/032 parts: handguard - clutch cover - Make offer!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Two handguards: one new one older and slightly damaged but would function fine. These are for a Stihl 031. Not sure if they fit other saws. They might! Part #: 1113 792 9106

One brand new clutch cover. Will fit 031 and 032. Maybe others?!?! Part#: 1113 648 0401

Make me offers. I'll let these go for cheap. Basically make it worth my time to pay for shipping and head to the P.O. and have a little beer money left over.

IMG_5438.JPG IMG_5439.JPG IMG_5440.JPG IMG_5441.JPG

Funny, not too many people know what that is. I use to. Back in the day my boat (most couldn’t with the technology/motors of the day) couldn’t troll slowly enough going forward. I could be really precise. Now I only troll Lake Michigan for musky, trout/salmon.....going forward lol

Eyes are hard to catch around here in my part of the state

Sounds fun! Yeah I should do more Lake Superior fishing than I do. Love lakers and salmon! Too nervous in my little 15 footer though. Few things in this world scare me more than that lake.

Was jigging for eyes last year on the St Louis river (amazing fishery btw) and my dad managed to land a 45-50" musky on what I think was 6lb test line. I was impressed to say the least!

Clutch cover is SOLD btw.

Latest posts

Back