• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 036 Nice!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This saw is believed to have better port timing and no EPA horseshit as compared to the 360 PRO.
But if you need a decomp, this ain't for you.
I put one of my 036 Pro's back together with no base gasket and left the decomp out. It will be going back in next time I have a wrench in hand. 90% of the time it is fine but it will hurt ya the other 10 and I'm not getting younger

Come on folks.......
I'll throw in a decent 20" Rollomatic ES

I am lucky enough to currently own 5 Metal Tag saws. I also have several Pro saws. All of the saws are Muffler Modded, so its apples to apples (withing a given cc range of course). I would hands down take a Metal Tag saw over a Pro saw any day of the week. IMO they are much more torquey due to the better timing numbers (which port out better as well) are beter built, are usually more nimble/better balanced and just cut better overall. They sound better too= bonus. I was all about the Pro saws until I discoverd how much better the older Metal Tag saws really are. I just wish I would have know that to begin with because I passed on a lot that I now regret. Just my two cents-

Back