• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 036 Nice!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ported saw polisher? LOL i realize this saw isn't ported but that doesn't mean it can't be. where's dexterday?
Here... :)

I've had about 13 of these saws... Cant say enough good things about them.

I've only had a few metal tag non pro's, but they were a better running saw. My buddy Sean still has the best running metal tag (red master switch) 036 that I have ran.

The buyer has a great saw coming. Congrats!!

This is one of the metal tags and two Pro's I had.

unnamed (4).jpg

I contacted you last evening to talk payment options. You said PayPal works. So when I get home from work and get my PayPal information and login the payment will go your way. You stated you don't ship until Saturday. It's only Wednesday. I don't see where any of that should be an issue. Is there a problem I am unaware of?

Nope
No issues.
My only concern was that I have several others now interested in the saw and ready to send payment. I don't mind holding the saw for anyone, but when I see that someone only has a handful of of posts it kinda makes me wonder.

Well the several others lost out fair and square. It's not my fault nor should it be my problem that they lost out and now try to arrange some backdoor deal thru private messages. I've bought and sold stuff on enough forums to know the shady BS some people pull. They should have stepped up and said they will take it instead of ***** footing around. You snooze, you lose. Also I am pretty certain from any forum I've ever been on that if someone wants it even if they weren't first to say "I'll take it" they start a queue by saying something to the effect of "next in line if the deal falls thru".

Yes I am new here so I understand to a degree where you might be concerned that I might flake but we are all newbies at some point.

I have been lurking on this site for a few months now. I bought my house last year and it had a wood burning stove. I've learned a lot on here and decided I should really sign up so maybe I can contribute too at some point . Been kinda watching this thread for a few days and told myself if nobody buys the saw by Friday (payday) that I was going to buy it. I saw the price drop while checking the forums and knew I had to make a move or I'd lose out. So I did. You people who try to backdoor me by messaging him after I say I'll take it really are something else.

Well the several others lost out fair and square. It's not my fault nor should it be my problem that they lost out and now try to arrange some backdoor deal thru private messages. I've bought and sold stuff on enough forums to know the shady BS some people pull. They should have stepped up and said they will take it instead of ***** footing around. You snooze, you lose. Also I am pretty certain from any forum I've ever been on that if someone wants it even if they weren't first to say "I'll take it" they start a queue by saying something to the effect of "next in line if the deal falls thru".

Yes I am new here so I understand to a degree where you might be concerned that I might flake but we are all newbies at some point.

I have been lurking on this site for a few months now. I bought my house last year and it had a wood burning stove. I've learned a lot on here and decided I should really sign up so maybe I can contribute too at some point . Been kinda watching this thread for a few days and told myself if nobody buys the saw by Friday (payday) that I was going to buy it. I saw the price drop while checking the forums and knew I had to make a move or I'd lose out. So I did. You people who try to backdoor me by messaging him after I say I'll take it really are something else.
This isn't the Kindergarten playground, so grow up.

I personally couldn't give a **** who says they'll take it first. The person who "owns" the saw can sell it to whoever they want. Period. After that post, I wouldn't blame the seller of he did back out, since you are obviously a pain in the ass to deal with.

This isn't the Kindergarten playground, so grow up.

I personally couldn't give a **** who says they'll take it first. The person who "owns" the saw can sell it to whoever they want. Period. After that post, I wouldn't blame the seller of he did back out, since you are obviously a pain in the ass to deal with.

Yes, you are right in that statement. The owner definitely has the final say. I'm just saying in my experience that if someone says I'll take it publicly and then contacts the owner and gets the ball rolling that it's honored unless something bad happens or the buyer is a known flake.

I said I'd take it, I contacted that evening when I got home and it seemed all was well. Not everyone works 9 to 5 or are attached to a cellphone or the internet so occasionally things take a day or so longer than ideal. If that makes me a pain in the ass in your eyes then so be it.

Yes, you are right in that statement. The owner definitely has the final say. I'm just saying in my experience that if someone says I'll take it publicly and then contacts the owner and gets the ball rolling that it's honored unless something bad happens or the buyer is a known flake.

I said I'd take it, I contacted that evening when I got home and it seemed all was well. Not everyone works 9 to 5 or are attached to a cellphone or the internet so occasionally things take a day or so longer than ideal. If that makes me a pain in the ass in your eyes then so be it.

That is usually the way it goes, but the insinuation that the seller is somehow dishonest, or trying to sell the saw out from under you, is what rubbed me the wrong way. A little communication goes a long way in situations like this.

Latest posts

Back