• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 036 Nice!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I'm verified. I've been with PayPal since 2004. I even sent him a screen shot of my bank account where the money is gone gone and gone. It comes directly from my checking account . Apparently it's a paypal thing. I've never had it happen before though.

That's weird. Oh well, I'm sure it will all work out.

Can we please get back to the midget A team and turtles. If I didn't know any better I'd think this thread was about selling a nice 036

Nope. I'm verified. I've been with PayPal since 2004. I even sent him a screen shot of my bank account where the money is gone gone and gone. It comes directly from my checking account . Apparently it's a paypal thing. I've never had it happen before though.
IME an echeck takes about 3 days to clear on the seller's end even though it's already been withdrawn from your account. Not sure why it takes so long.

Back