• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 036 pro in nice shape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a working o36 if your intrested I am trying to sell a couple few of my smaller saws to get a 660 thanks

Looks like this is a fairly old thread. I think you'd have better luck starting your own thread in the trading post. Be sure to include some good pics. And don't take it personally, but new members who start off right away trying to sell things usually have to face a little extra scrutiny. It's not uncommon for folks to sign up here and try to scam members. If you know any other members personally who can vouch for you or even just post up some pics of some firewood you cut lately or other projects in another thread, that will go a long way. Good luck with the sale though, and enjoy the 660 when you get it. I had one for a year and a half or so and it served me flawlessly.

Back