ArboristSite.com Sponsors

036 Pro Pricing

Wood Doctor

Wood Doctor

Edwin
I nominate mine. Rebuilt with an 036 top end, this saw does not need a decomp valve, starts and cuts perfectly. I ran it the other day and it noodle cut big logs in half once again. It's a pleasure to use:
Stihl 034--036.jpg If someone offered me $350 for it shipped, I doubt I would accept the offer. A new MS362 runs about $800 plus sales tax.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
I nominate mine. Rebuilt with an 036 top end, this saw does not need a decomp valve, starts and cuts perfectly. I ran it the other day and it noodle cut big logs in half once again. It's a pleasure to use:
View attachment 801063 If someone offered me $350 for it shipped, I doubt I would accept the offer. A new MS362 runs about $800 plus sales tax.
If you look around you could probably find a decent used 562 for that. You'd forget all about that 036 in short order. That said, nice looking 1125

toolmaker

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Website
Visit site
Thanks for the input.
Sadly, I'm probably gonna cannibalize it and do a port job. (haha)
I'm currently "learning" on an 021/025 and we will see where that takes me.
Gonna be sending my "baby" MS460 to huskstihl very soon for porting, anxious to see where that ends up.

toolmaker

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Website
Visit site
You guys are gettin me all hyped up to sink my new 036 in to some wood!!
Like I said, had one years ago and really liked it.
Was raising 3 kids at the time and couldn't afford two saws. sold it to get a new 460.
I'm excited to try it out!!