036 pro what to look out for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe kool

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
please do not yell at me if i could choose where to put 200-300 which would be better investment/longevity, the 036 pro looks sweet and my gut says that 1 but opinions please, the echo is in the box

036 are runner's if its well maintained id go that route. Then send it to someone to have it worked over it will really really run. Good luck post picssss of your choice!

036 is sounding way to go, they are all mag cases etc? i will try to look at the piston will a stihl trench t-27 work to get the muffler off??
they say it runs great, i have a makita 6421 i may make 79 cc so i need a smaller saw a bit better than my 435 to round out the field...

how to tell if its a 036 and not 038, chinese parts in it?? what to look out for
i changed the title i think my heart is set on this bad boy

036 is sounding way to go, they are all mag cases etc? i will try to look at the piston will a stihl trench t-27 work to get the muffler off??
they say it runs great, i have a makita 6421 i may make 79 cc so i need a smaller saw a bit better than my 435 to round out the field...
Yes a T 27 long reach T handle made for that .

Yes a T 27 long reach T handle made for that .

Back