036 pro what to look out for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I do not know the difference or what to look for,...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

was blurry cause i blew it up i send a pic of the original, on my phone with my bad eyes i could barely tell it said 038

but the pic i thought i sent has a 038 sticker? back? i need to know some internal under cover dead give away for the difference? unless 200 for a 038 is also a gr8 deal? but i was thinking from my research here the 036 is a bit more desirable ??

but the pic i thought i sent has a 038 sticker? back? i need to know some internal under cover dead give away for the difference? unless 200 for a 038 is also a gr8 deal? but i was thinking from my research here the 036 is a bit more desirable ??
It does have the sticker . I cant tell from that crappy pic with 100 percent certainty. Buy a saw off someone one here ,pay more and get a good one.

i hate not being able to hold something i am buying, iwe are so cheap i don't even have data on my phone...i was looking for a 16in makita from hd, i am tired of waiting and looking, i really do not like feeling like i waste money on shipping and even here, before i see a post of some saw i am interested in that i have never held, it's gone

i asked the guy to remove the covers send pics of the piston, cylinder head, if i do not get them i won't waste my time

Guy sending pics, this should be fun

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

thank you for spending your time trying to help me, i miss my husky and your wolf pic makes me think of her, she was only 5 :'(

Latest posts

Back