• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 036

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fl cracker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Saw 2 036 pro with pro top end and decompression.i aquired saw with a bad cylinder and piston a ring broke and gouged the cylinder by transfer and trashed cylinder and piston.i tookvsawxapart cleaned saw installed used oem cylinder and piston/ new caber rings/ ported muffler/ new fuel line/ cleaned carb/new pull rope/ new sheetmetal oul rail there at bar studs/ new cylinder gasket vacum and press teasted after checking bearings and seals/ only diff is it dont have mag starter cover and compensating carb like a pro model/ does have adjustable oiler saw oils idles and runs as it should also saw had a broken nuffler bolt in top left of muffler the i drillex and helicouled muffler.this is the muffler not the case fyi.also saw has a brick red filter cover and a orange cylinder cover cuz i took my cylinder cover off my personal pro saw when i put pro topend on this sawbeing my saw has a non decompression cylinder.400 shippex family and friends lower 48 0311171139.jpg 0311171139a.jpg 0311171139b.jpg 0311171140.jpg 0311171139c.jpg

Back