041 av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
does any one have a repair manual for the 041 av and is the farmboss differant have a freind that has one ane the oiler dont oil right thanks guys larry

I don't have a specific 041 manual. Have seen them on ebay.
May be you can find an illustrated parts list to help you out if not a manual. Try a search here you might find the info you need. I remember some discussions here on the 041 oilers some time ago.
There is an 041 with out the AV labled Farm Boss and then there is an 041 AV Farm Boss also. I am pretty sure they all use the same oiler parts in all 041's. A majority of the parts interchange between AV and non AV but quite a few differences. I wouldn't put much $ in an non AV to use, the vibration is to uncomfortable for me. I like the 041 AV though. Keep the screws tight they are a fine mid weight work horse for fire wood.

ok thanks he has both the farmboss has a rear handle broke and the av oiler dont work and lecks oil out of the front around the snapring that holds it in i thnk it might be just the o rings out of it but but just dont know if its a cam and plungger or a worm gear pump.

Back