• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 044 stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slow as molasses. there isn't the "buzz" around here that there was a year ago. The AS community is waiting for it's next surge of "CAD Recruits", seems the buying frenzy has ended for the current members... myself included.
I think it has a lot to do with the sad condition this forum is in. It's also spring time when a lot of guys get outside away from their computers.

yup, it's dried up around here. I wonder if some folks have gotten a little "gun shy" due to some shady sellers/deals?
Well it's summer time too. Most put there saws away till next fall.lol. there's a lot if nice saws on here right now. My biggest shocker is usually when I hint I'm willing to trade you have all sorts of offers. An 044 must not be that ticket. Lol.

44 and 64 are arguably the most legendary saws Stihl has ever built.

by the way, your name came up the other day when I was visiting Randy, and he gave you a hell of a compliment.:rock:
That means a lot. Randys a hell of guy. You won't find a better guy to look up to than him in this business. Him and wiggs are the focal point to most of my conversations. Lol.

That means a lot. Randys a hell of guy. You won't find a better guy to look up to than him in this business. Him and wiggs are the focal point to most of my conversations. Lol.

Yep, I can vouch for that! Lol.

BTW the 375 still kicks azz...

I'm waiting for the price to get too I will trade for a not too beat up ms290 . I know how you love a nice 290[emoji6]

Sent from my phone when I should be working

You wouldn't have normal felling spikes to put on it would you, like the stock 660 sized ones? I'm on the fence. Have quite a bit of old iron if you would be interested in something?

I have an 440 hybrid here the guy would be willing to trade out.
You wouldn't have normal felling spikes to put on it would you, like the stock 660 sized ones? I'm on the fence. Have quite a bit of old iron if you would be interested in something?

slow as molasses. there isn't the "buzz" around here that there was a year ago. The AS community is waiting for it's next surge of "CAD Recruits", seems the buying frenzy has ended for the current members... myself included.
I've only been here since March 15th, and I've already bought a new MS362C-M and new bar and chains for my MS290. I'm doing my share. ;)

Latest posts

Back