• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 046/460 Max Air Flow Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CsClimbr

Ex-Climber with CAD
Reaction score
Well, I went ahead and ordered Max Flow Kits for my 044, 660 & 661 (or so I thought).. then bought another 046 kit off a member on here only to come to the realization that I recieved an 046 kit instead of the 044 in the original order..

So I now have an NIB 046 kit and another on the way when I really needed the 044 kit

If anyone wants to trade one of my 046/460’s kits for an 044/440 kit let me know..

Also, I may apply FrogSkin Mods to these kits (can do the same to the extra 046 kit if wanted)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Unless anyone knows if the 044/046 kits are interchangeable...? I have a couple 044’s but won’t know if I can use an 046 kit on them without retrieving them from storage (and also opening the original kit packaging)

Back