ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

Want to Sell 046 used Mahle cylinder

Discussion in 'Chainsaw Parts' started by shortfuze82, Jan 4, 2020.

1. shortfuze82

shortfuze82 ArboristSite Guru

Used cleaned up Mahle oem cylinder for one of the very late 046/460 . Minimal transfer was cleaned up an cylinder deglazed, shows a few marks nothing that will hinder performance , I’m giving one of you guys a shot at it beings I have a brand new nos D 046 cylinder an piston I’m using on my 460 build which is getting new crank bearings . If I wasn’t going as far as splitting the cases I would use this cylinder an a meteor piston, but with everything else being brandy new I’m going w the nos top end instead. Asking 50$ for the used cylinder , 8$ flat rate a heck of a deal for someone’s budget build

Attached Files:

2. mobilemech13

mobilemech13 ArboristSite Operative

Interested. Where do I send payment?

3. shortfuze82

Sale is pending I will contact you tomorrow morning if other buyer does not get back to me leave your contact info , cell number

4. mobilemech13

Mike (530) 945-0342

5. mobilemech13

Did this sell

6. shortfuze82