• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 066 flat top parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I suspect that is why they refund the money, they basically are taking ownership of the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well good job putting in the effort to pursue this. Most scammers bank on the fact that most people don’t bother

At the end of the day I don’t care how long he goes where or what money is garnished from him. Almost 2 months. He was trying to scam someone. Unfortunately for him it was the wrong guy. My wife is a paralegal and I stay at home, work in my shop, and watch my son. I have plenty of time to make sure it was a slam dunk case.

I don’t call people out often for doing things wrong but this and the Tsumura kite bars guy were two times I felt like they were in the wrong and should know it. Thankfully the bars thing was resolved with a quick drive to town. But could have also had bad consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank - was the credit the bank gave you contingent on anything? Is it a credit regardless of the outcome of their case?

Latest posts

Back