• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 066 flat top parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he says he is still out of state with the funeral planning. I’ll ask if anyone is around to hand it over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a crock at this point.
Yep, I’ve seen this before many times.

Sounds like the buyer used F&F seeing as he hasn’t claimed it yet, this is why I always feel more comfortable covering the fee if the seller is that worried about the measly 3%. Piece of mind so stuff like this won’t leave me without hundreds

What a bummer. Unfortunately i agree with above, this guy sounds like a dirtbag. Its taken hardly a week to bury a former president, pretty sure if there was actually a death in this guys family it wouldve been long ago handled. Thats the thing with trash like this guy, theyll tell whatever lie it takes, without conscience. Sorry to hear about this.

Yeah unfortunately it was F&F I won’t do that again. I’ve bought a few saws from guys on here and they have always been exactly what was described and shipped quickly. I didn’t think there was people like that on the forum. Facebook I have seen this more often but I had no heard of it happening in a community of like minded guys.

Yeah unfortunately it was F&F I won’t do that again. I’ve bought a few saws from guys on here and they have always been exactly what was described and shipped quickly. I didn’t think there was people like that on the forum. Facebook I have seen this more often but I had no heard of it happening in a community of like minded guys.

99% on here are good guys. But most guys who have been on here a while and done more than a couple transactions have ended up on the wrong end of a deal, i got ripped off a couple years ago on here. Still pisses me off.

Faith may be renewed. Got a response and it should be shipped tomorrow or Saturday.

I wouldn’t accept that it’ll be shipped in a couple days. That ship has sailed. Tell him to refund your money ASAP or you’re going to file a police report. Also what funded the transaction for the saw? I know you said f and f through PayPal but if you used a credit card or debt card you might file a claim with them.

So good news Mr. Tree Chomper made it home today. Sounds like it will be shipped Monday if he didn’t make it to postal before they closed today.

I’ll keep you all informed when I hear back from him but it sounds like he is going to pull through and had a rough couple weeks.

So good news Mr. Tree Chomper made it home today. Sounds like it will be shipped Monday if he didn’t make it to postal before they closed today.

I’ll keep you all informed when I hear back from him but it sounds like he is going to pull through and had a rough couple weeks.

I would like to stay positive for you, but why wouldn’t he just login to PayPal and click the refund tab when you requested it? Hopefully it works out and he ships the saw.

I would like to stay positive for you, but why wouldn’t he just login to PayPal and click the refund tab when you requested it? Hopefully it works out and he ships the saw.
Because he paid friends and family, there is no refund tab

Back