• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 066 flat top parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won’t go into too many details as it sounds like things are going to come through. It was F&F but a small complication in there. If the deal falls through or he does not make good with the deal I’ll let you all know the specific details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything new? Pretty interested in hearing the results since I was one of a few who wanted to buy this saw.

Still no saw. He said I’d get tracking soon on Wednesday. Many of my friends say I’m impatient but I don’t feel out of line in saying still not having the tracking and we are 3 postage days later is ridiculous. I have a few people looking into him. Have his work info and will be making a few calls on Monday to locals in the area to get a little help in facilitating this transaction.

Here’s the deal too, I was making this investment to finish repair with my spare parts and make some extra dough to have spending money for 7 month old son and my much deserving wife who has had a rough year losing her dad and giving birth in that order. Then this guy not only takes the cash I gave him but is also robbing me out of the saw to sell and make an extra 150-250 on. It just makes me pissed off beyond belief. If I lived closed to IN I’d be paying him a visit.

Here’s the deal too, I was making this investment to finish repair with my spare parts and make some extra dough to have spending money for 7 month old son and my much deserving wife who has had a rough year losing her dad and giving birth in that order. Then this guy not only takes the cash I gave him but is also robbing me out of the saw to sell and make an extra 150-250 on. It just makes me pissed off beyond belief. If I lived closed to IN I’d be paying him a visit.

Sorry to hear this! Especially this time of year.

Did you file a police report yet? Might be surprised but if he did it to you I’m guessing he’s done it to others. Maybe the local pd will go have a talk with him. Encourage him to make it right.

I’ve thought about that. Pretty sure less than 500 is considered a misdemeanor and they would direct me to small claims. Basically meaning I’m on my own.

You can still file a report. It would be up to them if they do anything about it. I wonder if this would qualify as wire fraud?

If anyone had the ability to find addresses please PM me I can give you name, phone number, girlfriends name, girlfriends email, employment, managers name.

Did you google girlfriends name, check facebook for her, if you know an officer have him call her and seek information. There is a search engine on internet to locate e mail. Need a computer geek go on a hunt.

Yes I’ve tried all of the above. Found some info like addresses and places of work. Sounds like I’m getting some help from a fellow member to meet up with him this weekend to get the saw and parts. I’ll have to pay shipping twice if it goes through. Let’s hope he does not stand up my guy.

Yes I’ve tried all of the above. Found some info like addresses and places of work. Sounds like I’m getting some help from a fellow member to meet up with him this weekend to get the saw and parts. I’ll have to pay shipping twice if it goes through. Let’s hope he does not stand up my guy.

Did he show?

Back