• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 066 flat top parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he might be reading all this, every time we post on his thread it goes to his email..
might have to surprise him somewhere, but you know, then what..

he sounds like a drug addict any moneys hes got is probably in his veins and pissed out by breakfast.

Ok so here goes... $150 to anyone that gets my saw shipped. I’ll pay to the shipper when it is delivered to me. I’ve got many people here that will vouch for me and me holding up my side of an agreement. I held up hope for this guy to come through and make his word worth something. But I’ve officially given up on this dirtbag. He can still ship it to me and if I got it in the condition stated I’d pay him another $50. Otherwise if anyone is close to his area and want to make a little easy Christmas cash and give someone something they have coming. I’ve enlisted a deputy sheriff to look up criminal record or any additional information. If no one is able to help. I’ll be making a trip to visit a peer on here in March. If still no saw is in my hands I’ll pay a visit personally.

His name according to reverse phone look up is Mike Hickerson, his “girlfriend” at the time was Charlene Douglas.

Previously known addresses
9701 W state road 67, Redkey IN “he stated he moved to an apartment. This is the only apartment on that road. Need an apartment #.
107 Rogers St. Portland Indiana previously owned house.

Phone numbers
+1 (765) 748-7578 which is tracked back to his work number at Bell Pearce in Redkey IN
+1 (765) 239-2008 his “personal number” probably bogus, called it and got a girl on voicemail “April Terril”?

9885 IN-67 Redkey IN 47373 is his work address
Mike Hickerson
Bell Perch Sales Questions
Phone | (765) 748-7578
Email | [email protected]

Coworker/boss?
Jane Ferguson
General Product & Business Questions
Phone | 1(765)369-2718 x101
Email | [email protected]

He stated he could meet in Anderson IN at Walmart. Possibly a drive for him to keep the meet place away from home or if he is as stupid as you guys say he is he might live close to there out of ease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bit of OCD and I’m just as thorough when building saws. The research does not stop there but that’s all I’ll offer on this forum. SS number is in hand as well as many family members names. It would be wise if him to send the saw.

I have a bit of OCD and I’m just as thorough when building saws. The research does not stop there but that’s all I’ll offer on this forum. SS number is in hand as well as many family members names. It would be wise if him to send the saw.

Sucks man, i feel for you. What a dirtbag. I hate to say this, but there probably is no saw to retrieve.

very true woody, though the pictures look legitimate.
he may of sold the saw before he even posted it on here, maybe its a friends saw, who knows.

Well he could produce specific pictures when I would request them. I believe at one time the saw was legitimate. However the piece of scum is about as reliable as harbor freight compression tester.

Well he could produce specific pictures when I would request them. I believe at one time the saw was legitimate. However the piece of scum is about as reliable as harbor freight compression tester.

Hahaha I’m laughing my ass off at that comment, at least you still have your sense of humor. Just be careful what you do, this thread could come back to bite you if the situation gets ugly. In the future, no words, just vigilante justice.

Oh I just want to pay him a visit for my saw which I’m sure he is just too busy to ship to me. Holiday weekend I’m sure Sunday meeting slipped his mind. He can always make it right.

Oh I just want to pay him a visit for my saw which I’m sure he is just too busy to ship to me. Holiday weekend I’m sure Sunday meeting slipped his mind. He can always make it right.

The PayPal fee for goods is a small price to pay to protect buyers from this in the future. I just hope everyone on here sees this and doesn’t make the same mistake.

Good luck getting the saw but like I said a while ago that ship has sailed. I think your only recourse is filing a police report and letting them do what they want with the case.

The PayPal fee for goods is a small price to pay to protect buyers from this in the future. I just hope everyone on here sees this and doesn’t make the same mistake.

Good luck getting the saw but like I said a while ago that ship has sailed. I think your only recourse is filing a police report and letting them do what they want with the case.

Do you think anyone reading this hasn’t come to the same conclusion? Sorry but your rubbing salt in the wound.

Well good news, my bank approved pursuing him for federal wire fraud. I’ll have big Wells Fargo in my corner. Doesn’t matter the money amount when it crosses state lines. Bank collected all evidence of agreement and refunded money. They will pursue him individually. Sorry Tree Chomper but your ass is getting fried.

Well good news, my bank approved pursuing him for federal wire fraud. I’ll have big Wells Fargo in my corner. Doesn’t matter the money amount when it crosses state lines. Bank collected all evidence of agreement and refunded money. They will pursue him individually. Sorry Tree Chomper but your ass is getting fried.

Great to hear!

No ****! He is screwed now. Great you got your money back. This is good info for the future.

Oh and FYI he still hasn’t been on the site since 11/20 pretty sure he knew he was screwing someone and didn’t plan to come back.

Do you think you will find out what happens to him with all this? Is Wells Fargo going to keep you in the loop?

Back