• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 066 Red Light (clear light)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsim

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Selling my red-eye. It is totally stock as far as I can see. Great compression (160 + -) Runs great and starts easy. There is no comp. release so this is not for sissy's. All I did to the saw was clean it up a bit and buffed out the plastic. I did not touch the paint so it is my guess that it did not see a lot of use. The guy I bought it from told me it was a city owned unit used for emergency use when someone ran their car into a tree or storm related issues. I never used it as my other saws took care of my tree work. I sold my place in Montana so I will never have a need for it. I never found out if the red light worked, so that part I do not know about. I am asking $900 or best offer + shipping. This is for the PH only all tho I can throw in a bar if the selling price is right.REDEYE4 (1).JPG REDEYE5.JPG REDEYE8.JPG REDEYE6.JPG REDEYE4 (6).JPG DSC_0038.JPG DSC_0039.JPG DSC_0040.JPG DSC_0041.JPG REDEYE1.png

I have both felling dogs plus the chain catch bar and all the fasteners. I took them off for shipping purposes.
thanks, john

Wow, never thought a saw would appreciate in value :p
I paid $810 for my Red eye, brand new in '92...out the door with 24" bar/chain.
And yes, these are awesome saws...7.8hp bone stock. A demon with a short bar and pulls a 404 42" 52AJ with ease in euch and oak.

Good luck with your sale!

Could you pull the air filter base off and post a picture of the wires running to the light? I’m asking this because I have an identical saw with the clear light lens that turned out to not have the red light components.

Hdtoolmkr 765 is correct in regards to the red light not being hooked up. I took off the filter base and there is no light and no wires. My guess is that the clear lens was put in after the red light option was dropped and they still had filter housings in stock and did not want to scrap them. I will note this in the description.
Is this for sale what is the price?
Is this for sale what is the price?
I am asking $900 OBO.

Could you pull the air filter base off and post a picture of the wires running to the light? I’m asking this because I have an identical saw with the clear light lens that turned out to not have the red light components.
I've got a red light, I'll get some pics to you

Wow, never thought a saw would appreciate in value :p
I paid $810 for my Red eye, brand new in '92...out the door with 24" bar/chain.
And yes, these are awesome saws...7.8hp bone stock. A demon with a short bar and pulls a 404 42" 52AJ with ease in euch and oak.

Good luck with your sale!

Either that or your money ain't worth what it was in 1992.

Latest posts

Back