1 more wood cutting day, then knee fix again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOTOR
Funny that you mentin that little fact. I Was uhmmm, prepared, my wife bought some tea called,...... smoothe move. She took a little a while back and thought that she may have pooped her skull out. I started taking it the day after, had 3 glasses on 1.5 days, plus apple juice mixed with benefiber, 1/2 a pinapple, pluss a bunch of oranges, I had enough fiber in me to weave a blanket. Well, Sun about 3:30 am......... well........ I should have named it and applied for a birth certificate. WOW

No more pain meds, although I could likely use some for my sitting device now. Knee bone is a tad better, 105 degrees bend, no touchy the floor for 1 more week because of the cartilage repair, it has shrivled up like a little ol mans. Hurts like a sum gun still when it stretch it. I need to haul some of my "good" wood from the stash, I might do id or might wait for my wife to do it, it is just a matter of getting on the 4 wheeler and riding 250' to the pile and load some. Just decided that I will wait for her, she might knock out my other knee if I do it. I am really, really tired of the little motion machine thingy. I have to say though, I have been sitting up for 30 w/feet down and no pain, hummmm, must be helping. The crown bottle has been calling my name, I hear it all the time...

Man I haven't had Crown in a long time.....good stuff. Stay off the leg...I showed up 4 days after surgery at my Dr's office with a cane. Boy was he pissed & gave me heck. Said I prob blew the new tendon out, but after looking at it said, "your lucky....I said NO weight on it until I say so!"
He sent me home with a new pair of crutches.......I hate 'em things. Just trying to use the head with the damn things is impossible.
Take it slow, you know the drill........

RD

I can see this one coming, I am supposed to wait abou 2 weeks till no walkie on it, guess what, that is Christmas, the Dr is closed for about 10 days, if we wont release me before he leaves, I will have to make a judgement call on my own. I am not hobbling around on the ice with these crutches, know what a wet floor does to a guy on crutches. yikes, just because he did not get around to releasing me b4 he left on vacation. I am to meet with him on mon, I will be sure to let him know of this situation. Hear that????? That is that croen bottle again.

I can see this one coming, I am supposed to wait abou 2 weeks till no walkie on it, guess what, that is Christmas, the Dr is closed for about 10 days, if we wont release me before he leaves, I will have to make a judgement call on my own. I am not hobbling around on the ice with these crutches, know what a wet floor does to a guy on crutches. yikes, just because he did not get around to releasing me b4 he left on vacation. I am to meet with him on mon, I will be sure to let him know of this situation. Hear that????? That is that croen bottle again.

Yep! Sounds like you must be feeling better. I feel sorry for your wife. She's the one who has to put up with you. I think she'll be the one making the judgement calls around there for the next few weeks. :buttkick:

Glad to read that your feeling better.

Iska you a very perceptive or... it might be that obvious eh? Thanks. The fire in my blaze king was all but out, I abot lost my bragging rights, 34 days without relighting, that was a close one, I guess that I better not get sloppy eh?

Iska you a very perceptive or... it might be that obvious eh? Thanks. The fire in my blaze king was all but out, I abot lost my bragging rights, 34 days without relighting, that was a close one, I guess that I better not get sloppy eh?

Yep! 30 days from now, you'll be looking up the number of a good florist. Remember, that woman has access to your crutches. Roses are not cheap...

I was always told that man is the head of his household and the woman is the neck. Try to turn your head without an ok from the neck…

Relax and Enjoy the Weekend

Funny thing is, I already sent her roses the other day for putting up with me. Just a very small token, best that I could do as I am still mostly down. I went to tawn, daughter had a program at church, then lunch, almost feel like a human. Had a buddy out yesterday, he hauled wood, ran the brush down the chimney and did a few things around the place for me. He is a big ol boy, helps around here alot through the year. I told him that I would be needing his car to run through my detail shop in the next week or so, he got a little edgy when I told him that is a gift for all the help. I told him that he could not come out a "work" around here anymore if I could not repay with something. He finally agreed. Also sent him home with a box of fresh beef.

Back