$100.00 Monster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailer is a cheap fold up trailer. As in when you are done using it and need the space you can fold it in half. The pay load of them are really low. A Axle kit is probably cost more than what I could sell the trailer for. I`ll use the axle off the trailer and put it on the splitter and use the steel of the trailer on other projects. I appreciate every ones input.
The engine may run. Some kid took it a part and now it is missing the carb and fuel tank. I`ll put the recoil on it and see if it has spark and compression it has. What should the compression be on a 4-stroke? It looks like it sat out side uncovered and weathered. I don`t mind putting some cash in to it because I got it so cheap. If I do put money in to it, it will be put in to a new engine. Are the Honda knock offs the blue ones on Harbor Freight web page?

Very good deal!!!!

Put a bigger fluid reservior...10 gal or larger, with 9HP motor for that 16GPM pump....should go really good then.

congrats!

Back