100 Degree Club 15-16

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you, congratulations! Keep it up there in Canada! lol

I soooo agree. I've only burnt 3c of good stuff this year the rest has been kibbles and small day cut stuff cause it has been so warm, even shut the boiler down twice.

So I did a quick search and didn't find any thing from this year, not surprising cause it has been soooo mid....

So as of 730 am I am solidly at 106.... 72 in the house -34 outside

I didn't even think I'd get the key card this year....

What kind of BTU maker are you using?

Are you guys using temperature or wind chill? When it's +10 here with a 35 mph wind it requires way more heat load than when it gets down to -10 with no wind.

It was either -48 or -52 with wind chill.

I froze a finger and an ear tip, broke the trailer jacks winder and had to torch off the foot off, getting my ol lady hooked to our small horse trailer this morning, yup it was chilly...

The reason I was asking was because I checked the weather for your location and it said the low yesterday was -12 and today it was -13.

I soooo agree. I've only burnt 3c of good stuff this year the rest has been kibbles and small day cut stuff cause it has been so warm, even shut the boiler down twice.
I tried to figure it out the other day.. and someone asked about it,, but I dont believe,, ive even burnt but one cord so far...but this year,, has been ALLL white oak,, with a bit of ash,,and a couple splits of hackhackahackberry............

Forcasts are changed faster than a bad diaper around here.

IDK, as I'm almost 2 parralels north rolling south and it's -20c and by Sunday we are supose to be +30f or -2c.... Big swings this year

I'll see if I can pull up last nights temps once I get home.

Back