1000 post mark and a little wood cutting.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beefie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well I Finally made a 1000 posts. It seems like forever since I joined A.S.. I have made a lot of friends and hoped I helped people out like people helped me out along the way. Hopefully I didn't step on too many toes. I have enjoyed reading and learing from you guys. And look forward to learning more .

I was going out to are hunting land today to setup my trail cam and do some wood cutting and was greeted buy this. NO wood cutting there for awhile.

Beefie

Last edited:
Well it looks like I will have to relearn how to post pics again, still getting use to this new format. Could somebody fix it for me, Thanks.

Beefie

yeah, it will be a while unless you can get the aqua logging guys to come and give you pointers....:msp_biggrin:

Well it looks like I will have to relearn how to post pics again, still getting use to this new format. Could somebody fix it for me, Thanks.

Beefie

177732d1301277684-woods-035-jpg

In the bar under the advertisements go to forum actions, then general settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" off. This makes uploading pics the same as the old format. Hope this helps:)

And congrats on 1000 posts, you are a great member here. I always enjoy your threads and posts:cheers:

Congrats on 1,000 and rep for your efforts. It's always nice to see your posts and meet ya in person now and then.

177732d1301277684-woods-035-jpg

In the bar under the advertisements go to forum actions, then general settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" off. This makes uploading pics the same as the old format. Hope this helps:)

And congrats on 1000 posts, you are a great member here. I always enjoy your threads and posts:cheers:

Thanks TS, I will have to try that out. I always enjoy reading your posts to. And everbody elses post, there is so much info on this site that it gets hard to keep up on it all. You guys are great , Maybe we can get TS down for one of are Wisconsin ,midwest GTG some day.

Beefie

looks like the job i have been on this winter..you can do it with a lot of chains and ingenuity...

looks like the job i have been on this winter..you can do it with a lot of chains and ingenuity...

This is the high ground going into my 40. All the wood is across the creek in the low part. Boy do I wish I had a farmi winch right about now. 1 mile of chain should do it:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

Back