• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 10mm angle fin 044 all original OEM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice saw, I have one just like it and it's a mean mean saw. It's my felling and bucking saw. Not for the timid.

Stihl really hit a home run with these and anyone who buys it will not be disappointed with the performance. It will pay for itself in no time. Mine sure doesn't owe me a dime! Best saw I ever bought by a long shot.

Someday if you're in my neck of the woods I'd let you run it. Think you'd be impressed. My 262xp is mean and the 044 will spank it, and they weigh about the same.
a little exaggeration but still a killer old saw

New price 600.00. If anyone needs a video of it pm me a cell number because the site won't let me upload a video for some reason? Come on guys this needs a new home and I just got a bunch more saws in so I have no room to hold on to this!!

Back