• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 10mm KS CYLINDERS, please, for the love of god...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wookatdis

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Dear god please someone sell me 1 (preferably 2 ) 10mm KS cylinders. Two of My 044s are getting tired and I want nothing more to do right by them and give them the jugs they deserve. I know how sought after this specific cylinder is and all that, but I know someone out there has 1 or 2 that they have been waiting to send to someone who genuinely appreciates them and will treat em right.

Dear god please someone sell me 1 (preferably 2 ) 10mm KS cylinders. Two of My 044s are getting tired and I want nothing more to do right by them and give them the jugs they deserve. I know how sought after this specific cylinder is and all that, but I know someone out there has 1 or 2 that they have been waiting to send to someone who genuinely appreciates them and will treat em right.
did you find your cylinders?

Back