• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12" Badger TM-400-G3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrierTree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Recently bought a Badger chipper (not a Bandit product). Model#tm-400-g3 Serial#bd1-030889-0550. Apparently the company (Badger Chipper Co. Inc.) went out of business in the early 90s. Looking for any product info/specs/breakdown that is available. Thanks for any and all help. Work safe out there.

Welcome to the forum Carrier :).
@ray benson any chance you know anything/have anything for it.
I'm hitting the rd in a min, if you don't have anything later tonight I'll see what I can find out.
Brett
I purchased a manual that may or may not be for it from eBay. I should get that in a few days. But that's it. It runs great. No mechanical issues with the engine. It also chips well. I adjusted to cut a bar today looking into getting some new blades. However I noticed that one of the feed wheels is welded due to a broken shaft. This is something I will have to fix. As far as torque specs, so far I've just been going with what it says in the manual for my Chuck and duck.

I got the manual for the chipper off eBay. Shows a list and diagram of parts but, unfortunately, it doesnt have any details as in the original blade dimensions. Just a general list with part numbers that will most likely be of no help.

Back