'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The info I have is that the 620 is an improvement over earlier Echo designs - but still is way too heavy for 60cc, and low on power as well.

why “way too heavy” seems to be pretty average for most 60cc saws as far as weight goes. And “low on power”? Again just about the same as the 562 and 362..... But from what I read of your posts regarding echo saws you probably wouldn’t like them if they were lightweight either;)

why “way too heavy” seems to be pretty average for most 60cc saws as far as weight goes. And “low on power”? Again just about the same as the 562 and 362..... But from what I read of your posts regarding echo saws you probably wouldn’t like them if they were lightweight either;)
Ha yeah I’ve done a few videos for him on YouTube of Echo vs Husky and he doesn’t seem to agree... I don’t think he will ever admit to liking anything Echo. Check out the videos in the post or my names BGE541 on YT. I’ve run 555/562/362s and they don’t have the torque the 620s do

Ha yeah I’ve done a few videos for him on YouTube of Echo vs Husky and he doesn’t seem to agree... I don’t think he will ever admit to liking anything Echo. Check out the videos in the post or my names BGE541 on YT. I’ve run 555/562/362s and they don’t have the torque the 620s do

I cut with my 620 and 562 yesterday and the echo pulled harder. Both had freshly sharpened chains. The 620 is a more robust build in my opinion but I know the 562 has proven it’s worth also. I think if I were told I could only have one of them I would keep the echo. Just more my comfort zone.

U really think the 620 will beat the 562xp with the longer bar. I would like to see that video make me feel shamed for getting the husky after my luck with smaller echos

I will be doing just this later today with my 562xp and 620p, both are stock and so far the 620 cuts faster with 20" bar. the way the tq feels I would imagine the 620 will be favorable over the 562. I will try and use the same chain as well.

I will be doing just this later today with my 562xp and 620p, both are stock and so far the 620 cuts faster with 20" bar. the way the tq feels I would imagine the 620 will be favorable over the 562. I will try and use the same chain as well.
I cut with my 620 and 562 yesterday and the echo pulled harder. Both had freshly sharpened chains. The 620 is a more robust build in my opinion but I know the 562 has proven it’s worth also. I think if I were told I could only have one of them I would keep the echo. Just more my comfort zone.
Nice to see ya here I have a 620 and I’m tellin you the more I run it the more I love it it’s probably my favorite saw iv ever had or ran I never thought id really like anything better then 046 Stihl but my 620 I feel would run with one I run 24-28 bar all the time and it freakin rips the Dual port exhaust bge541 made me helps a lot so far that’s all iv got done to it I modded the Oiler my self just my preference I cut a lot of really dry wood but man I love it

I bought the equal Shindaiwa saw and was quite impressed .. a little heavy but lots of torque. I changed the plastic chain catch and made some aluminum ones . Than of course I sold the saw to someone that wanted more than I did [emoji23]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back