'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome BB. I am by no means a pro... There is a lot of knowledge on here so don't be afraid to ask! I would like to see how your saw does... Did you see that CS590 on Ebay for $330 in a damaged box? Might be worth messing with lol

No I haven't 330 is pretty cheap new. I was just looking on CL and found a nice used one for 300 obo and a 372xp with a wrap handle for 350. Might buy another project or patient which ever way you want to look at it

If you were to keep one of the two in your above picture, the 575 or the 620 what would you choose?

I really like the 575 but given the 5 year warranty I'd have to go with the 620... and its an upgraded model so it will be fun to shake down and see how it holds up... great so far!

For all those who say the 620 is "underpowered and over weight" have most likely not used a 620... I don't care what people pull off the internet, friends or what not but from running a 372, 575, 440, 620, 562AT this thing pulls a 27" bar better then expected and better then I have seen and observed the competition esp. for the $ as well as the warranty.

Back